[Peace] re July 4th: I sent applic'n and check to Kruses' today

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Sat May 6 12:40:42 CDT 2006

Thanks, was waiting to hear who was gonna be involved.  Sent check and application to Jan/Durl's home address today.  Committee needs to fill out form/specs, etc and mail it off..

Jenifer C.
Hi ALL:
Here is more info about the 4th of July parade and float!
http://www.july4th.net/parade/index.html

AWARE has been in the parade '02, '03, 04', '05.......A Peace Train  with friends would be fun!
We are usually in this by ourselves.  I doubt that they would place all

of us together unless we apply as one entity.
There are rules for the number of floats going as one group.  Above is

the info about the Freedom Celebration and *Broadcasting our  Freedoms*........... The IMC and The Public-i should not miss this fun

opportunity to be a part of the parade.
Let us know what your plans are ........maybe AWARE and your groups  might work together.  Last year we were Billionaires for Bush.   subtitle: Billions for War and pennies for our community.  Our current

working group has not organized yet.
I think Ricky Baldwin said he would be the contact for AWARE for the  4th of July parade?
This will probably be on the agenda soon!
I think Jen might have sent in the application for AWARE or maybe that

is yet to be done!
Let's keep in touch on this event!
JAN Kruse

On May 3, 2006, at 4:10 PM, Brian Dolinar wrote:

> Hey all.
>
> Maybe we can come up with a whole IMC peace train of floats for the
> 4th parade.
> Lynee - talk to Jan about "Broadcasting your Freedom."
> The hook up is with Jen Cartwright at jencart at mycidco.com
>
> I like to read the Decl of Indep replacing King George III with George

> Bush the third
> (Senator Prescott, George Sr., George W)
> And pass out copies of Frederick Douglas' "What to the slave is the
> 4th of July"
>
> BD
>
> On 5/3/06, Lynsee Melchi <lynseemelchi at gmail.com> wrote:Hell yeah!
>>
>> I'm on it!  Can you give me the AWARE folks contact info so we can

>> hook up?
>>

>> Lynsee
>>

>> On 5/2/06, Brian Dolinar <briandolinar at gmail.com > wrote: Hey Lynsee.
>>>
>>> I just caught word from the Aware folk of this years theme for the

>>> 4th of July parade:
>>>
>>> "Broadcasting Our Freedom"
>>>
>>> Begs for an entry from WRFU and the IMC.
>>> I mentioned the idea to Chris, who would have the knowhow to build a

>>> float.
>>>
>>> Ask around and see if you can generate any interest.
>>>
>>> Peace, BD
>>>
>>> --
>>> Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
>>> 204 S. Lynn St.
>>> Champaign, IL 61820
>>>  briandolinar at gmail.com
>

> --
> Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
> 204 S. Lynn St.
> Champaign, IL 61820
> briandolinar at gmail.com

--Apple-Mail-2-89298103

This message contains parts that can not be recognized or delivered to your device but has been saved on your webmail account.  It will be stored there for future access until your webmail account reaches a 5 Megabyte limit at which time it will be deleted.  If you have access to a computer and wish to view the complete message please visit https://webmail.earthlink.net and enter your MailStation e-mail address and password.

--Apple-Mail-2-89298103--