[Peace] More info on CACC rally: Alternative soda tasting

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 9 14:25:37 CDT 2006

Here is some more detail on the upcoming rally this Thursday at noon on the quad
by Coalition against Coke Contracts. I reminded folks of this rally at
yesterday's meeting.  AWARE has signed on as a member group of Coalition against
Coke Contracts. Please try and make it if you can (but be prepared to dress
warmly - it could be quite chilly on Thursday).

CACC is on the web at caccuc.blogspot.com - check it out.