[Peace] Fwd: to someone who doesn't understand law or has never read the Section 8 contract...

Nancy Dietrich nancydietrich at juno.com
Fri Oct 13 15:40:21 CDT 2006

Actually, a better analogy would be:
A man walks into a grocery store & wants to write a check.  The cashier
asks him where he got the money to put into his checking account.  The
customer says he received a student loan check for living expenses which
he deposited into his checking account.  The cashier will not accept the
check because he cannot sue the government if the customer's check
bounces.

Sound ridiculous?  Should grocery stores be allowed to not accept checks
because they cannot sue the place that the customer received his money
from if the check bounces?  Of course it's ridiculous---the person who
wrote the bad check should be held accountable, not the place from where
he received the money.  But this is what is being suggested by the email
below.

Nancy Dietrich-Rybicki