[Peace] big.small.all. - Vision and Action Plan Draft Online & Community Meeting Wednesday

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Fri Oct 20 23:49:36 CDT 2006

This is a community wide design initiative, in its final stages.
There has not been enough progressive input into this process IMHO.

I suggest attending this final review meeting Wednesday, October 25th
at 8:30 am.  Please sign up at:  www.bigsmallall.cc.

- Danielle

our future. here
www.bigsmallall.cc

Vision and Action Plan
Draft for review at Community Choices now online!
http://www.bigsmallall.cc/vision/index.php

We've collected 2,222 ideas, hopes and dreams for Champaign County -
now we want to make sure yours are included.  Check out the draft of
the vision and join big. small. all. at the Assembly Hall on October
25, 2006 for a workshop where we'll share what we've heard so far and
ask you to help fill in what's missing.

It's not too late to be heard. Please send us your RSVP today. If you
haven't registered already, simply register online at
www.bigsmallall.cc to be a part of planning Champaign County's future.

The fun starts at 8:30 a.m. and we'll get you out before noon. Please
arrive for check-in registration between 7:30 to 8:30 am.

See you there!

Sara Javoronok
Planner Analyst
Champaign County Regional Planning Commission (CCRPC)
1776 East Washington Street
Urbana, IL 61802
sjavoronok at ccrpc.org
Phone: (217) 328-3313
Fax: (217) 328-2426

Any opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily
represent those of the CCRPC or its affiliates.