[Peace] Thefts at the IMC :(

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Oct 31 00:26:47 CST 2006

We have had a recent rash of thefts at the IMC.  Wallets, a camera,
and a cell phone was stolen over several days.  The thief visited all
three floors.

We are working with Urbana Police who were called by our tenants today.

Please:

Keep doors locked.  Do not prop or leave open ANY entrance doors or
private doors without monitoring them.   The Cherry Alley door (south
side) is a particular favorite for unauthorized entrances.

Those who need regular access to the IMC should have keys.   Contact
Chris at 721-7125 to fill out a membership form and get a key.

If you see someone you don't know, ask them who they are and what
their purpose is and then ESCORT THEM to their purpose.

The IMC is not open to non keyholders unless it is staffed.  Never
let someone into the space unattended.

thanks!

Chris and Danielle