[Peace] Local man turns 50, bicycles 1200 miles in 10 days, and releases CD.

Sandra Ahten sandra.ahten at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 06:38:36 CDT 2006

Hey everyone!

Kevin just accomplished a 1200 miles
solo bike ride to Austin Texas (from Urbana
Illinois). He did it in ten days! I'm leaving
today to meet him for the Austin City Limits
Music Festival and haul his tired 50-year-old
self back home.

Then we'll be preparing for his CD release party.

He  will be giving a live performance of songs
from his new CD, You Really Had To Be There,
at Borders Books and Café on Saturday evening,
September 30, from 8 to 10 PM.

We really want you to be there.
Please mark your calendars.

You can hear snippets from Kevin's new
CD and get all the info at his just built (and
almost complete) website:
http://www.kevinelliottmusic.com.

While your there… use his contact page to sign up
to receive his email newsletter "Notes from
Kevin" so that we can let you know of other
performance dates and new music.

Borders is located at 802 West Town Center
Boulevard in Champaign, just off of Prospect
Avenue.

Hope to see you there!
Sandra

~~~~~~~