[Peace] Fwd: [UFPJ] Wed. Feb 7 - Emergency Briefing on Iran

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Sat Feb 3 22:39:29 CST 2007

Are people interested in this teleconference on Iran by UFPJ? Kruses,
Estabrook, Naiman, and others I'm sure would have something to
contribute.

I won't be at the meeting tomorrow night, because of a traditional
meeting with old friends to watch the Super Bowl---that symbol of
macho flag-waving consumerism. My regrets.  --mkb

Begin forwarded message: