[Peace] Re: [Peace-discuss] C. Wright Mills, Power Elite, Karma, 9/11, action....

Morton K. Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 13 12:15:39 CST 2007

Hi,

AWARE has discussed possibly giving some time to review of the 9/11
story, but some members regard this as a distraction from the current
horrors on our plate, especially as much of what has been said of
9/11 doesn't make a lot of sense.  See Counterpunch and The Nation
articles by Alex Cockburn.

If you are interested, come to one of our meetings and bring up this
subject .

Mort B.