[Peace] another MLK event - Rev. Shelby

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 16 13:11:27 CST 2007

"Eyes on the Prize" showing and discussion (led by Rev. Claude Shelby)
Wed., Jan. 17th
7-8:30 p.m.
St. Pat's Catholic Church,
708 W. Main St., Urbana in the parish center - multipurpose room we will watch a PBS video - Eyes on the Prize - regarding the role of people of faith in the civil rights movement.

Rev. Claude Shelby of Salem Baptist Church will be our guest commentator for our discussion.