[Peace] A Re-Newed Private Elementary School Downtown Chgo

Chandra Gill chandragill at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 14:19:58 CDT 2007

Greetings to each of you. happily i send unto you what is taking place in my
world. each of you in some form helped me in my professional development and
endeavor to accomplish this HUGE goal. please visit:

looplabschool .com

note that i am re-opening Loop Lab School a private elementary school
located downtown chgo across from the sears tower. albeit pre-k thru 8, we
will open at this site w/ pre-k thru 5th graders... we have only 120 seats
left and is a tuition-based school. please visit us at looplabschool.com for
further details and direct all correspondence to looplabschool at gmail.com.
thanks to each of U and please keep me in your prayers. lastly, i am hiring
teachers, aides (assistants) and an ed tech coordinator so spread the wd.
 dr. chandra gill

 PS. i am also accepting proposals for specialized after-school programming
ideas and other pieces that you may have that will help us in this huge
endeavor of educating our youth. dare to donate to this cause. read up on
campaign 365 on the website... and we welcome partnerships from respective
businesses.