[Peace] Code Pink Peace-In Tuesday July 24th Senator Durbin's Springfield Office 4:00p.m

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 23:56:41 CDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: CODEPINK Springfield Area <codepink at mail.democracyinaction.org>
Date: Jul 22, 2007 10:31 PM
Subject: Peace-In Tuesday July 24th Senator Durbin's Springfield Office 4:
00p.m

Dearest CodePINKer:

This past May, Senator Durbin unconscionably voted to continue the war and
occupation of Iraq, despite the Mandate for Peace to end war NOW we have
given him.

Tuesday, July 24th, at 4:00p.m. we will vigil in front of his office at 525
South 8th St, Springfield and at 4:30 we will hold a Peace-In inside his
office.

PLEASE join us - it is so very important that we hold Senator Durbin
accountable. He must hear us for he will have the opportunity once again in
September to vote to shut down the war. It is up to us to make sure he knows
what he needs to do to represent us in D.C.

We will be joined by Zanne Joi, who is driving the CodePINK truck around the
country on the Summer of Protest: Hold Our Ground for Peace Tour!

Durbin also has offices in Chicago and Marion. Anyone up for doing Peace-Ins
there?

Wear your hottest pink, bring banners, or just come! And PLEASE help spread
the word!

Together we WILL end war!

Peace, Springfield Area CP