[Peace] Interview with Scott Peters on WRFU today, 6pm.

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 08:47:43 CDT 2007

Scott Peters, Associate Professor in the Department of Education at
Cornell University, former program director at the University YMCA in
Champaign, will be interviewed today on A Critical Ear, the show I
co-host with Andrew Ó Baoill, on WRFU, 104.5 FM, at 6pm.

You can listen online, see
http://radiofreeurbana.org/listen

We will talk to Scott about his principal area of research, the public
mission of land grant universities, and how they are doing at living
up to that promise. If you'd like to read a short article and
provocative article that Scott recently wrote on this topic, send me a
note (I have it as a PDF.)

We will also ask him what he's been doing since he left Champaign, and
whether, now that he has tenure, he feels free to speak his mind.

If you have other questions you'd like us to ask Scott, feel free to
send them along.