[Peace] 4th of July Parade -- AWARE is #68, on California between Lincoln and Busey

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sat Jun 30 10:03:05 CDT 2007

Hey all,

Hope you can march with us at the 4th of July parade!

AWARE is currently float number 68 (a note says "may be modified
up to day of event", but I bet that's unlikely now).

Here's the current staging map:
   http://www.july4th.net/parade/07StagingMap.pdf
and shows that we're slated to line up on the
north side of California St., about midway between
Lincoln and Busey, in between the Carroll Fire Dept. and
the Illini Scooters (?).

For more about the whole event, google
"Champaign County Freedom Celebration"
or just see www.july4th.net.

We have a suite of signs -- carry one or bring your own --
and half a dozen little green wagons on our theme,
    The Cost of "Free" Enterprise

All are welcome to join us!