[Peace] Coalition of Immokalee Workers Organizing Meeting Tonight

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 14:11:24 CST 2007

Hi folks-

We've talked about the Coalition of Immokalee Workers
before (the Florida farmworkers who have been exposing
the low wages, appalling conditions and literal
slavery in the fields that supply America's fastfood
chains - www.ciw-online.org).

This is a planning meeting tonight (below), so
everyone may not want to be there.  But if you'd like
to help in any way, please feel free to let me know -
or, by all means, come tonight if you'd like.

Si se puede-
Ricky