[Peace] from susan parenti

Susan Parenti sparenti at uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 7 18:40:45 CDT 2007

Hello Friends---

This next week is the upcoming 'Thinking Outside the Box: ReDesign
the US Health Care System" conference--starting Thursday Oct. 11th--
Sunday oct. 14th.

Around 100 people+ are coming from out of state to participate.

AND--many of them are medical and nursing students (read,
impoverished....you know!). These students would like to save money--
and make new friends---by NOT renting a motel room but rather staying
with fellow med/nursing students in town for the duration of the
conference.

So we're looking for people who would like to host a student. A bed
or couch would be great. Most will be arriving on Wednesday night,
Oct. 10th, and leaving on Sunday, oct. 14th.

There are 9 naturopathy med students coming from the National College
of Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon; there are 6 American med
students who just graduated from Cuba's big med school, ELAM.

So these people will have lots to tell.

Please let me know if you can host anyone.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!