[Peace] champ county health care consumers awards Dinner (4/18) - last chance to reserve a plate

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 15 13:28:35 CDT 2008

Dear Peace,

Today is the last day to RSVP for the Champaign County Health Care Consumers Annual Awards Dinner coming up on Friday, April 18, 2008 at 6pm at Hawthorn Suites in Champaign! Please let "Allison Jones" <allison at healthcareconsumers.org> know immediately if you plan to attend the Dinner! As always, payment at the door is accepted. Tickets are $40 a piece or a discount rate for 8. They look forward to having a great event.