[Peace] Full Moon Drum Circle

Jane Marshall jmarsha3 at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 16 16:02:18 CDT 2008

Please help make Full Moon Drum Circle a success!  I hope we can continue dancing and playing under the full moon, but this can only happen if you and your friends/loved ones come out to join us!

What:
Drumming, dancing, listening = FUN! You do not need to play music or dance when you come. Just relax and listen to the beats of djembes and the whistling of the crickets.

Bring:
Drums, shakers, any other instruments, children, animals, friends, YOURSELF. No alcohol allowed please.

When:
9pm, Sunday, April 20

Place:
Under the light of the full moon at the pond at the Japan House. Please note, parking lot entrance is on Lincoln, just south of Florida/Lincoln intersection.

Directions: http://webtools.uiuc.edu/ricker/CampusMap?target=displayMap&grid=S13
Jane Marie Marshall, M.A.

School of Social Work
Children and Family Research Center