[Peace] events: PTSD panel / privat militia speaker

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Tue Aug 5 12:32:28 CDT 2008

AWARE Presents upcoming events:

Panel: "PTSD: Our Troops, Our Community"
Sunday, September 7
2pm
Urbana Free Library Auditorium

Speaker: Dan Kenney
I forget the title, but it is something like "Private Militias"
Thursday October 9 -- Dan will speak at Allen Hall on Thursday the 9th.
Friday October 10th -- Dan will speak at Urbana City Hall at 7:00 pm.
(Barbara Kessel has more specific information)

-karen medina