[Peace] Peoples Potluck Video

Joe Berry joeberry at igc.org
Wed Dec 10 10:15:38 CST 2008

Thanks so much or this. We should all forward it to every one we can.

Joe
On Dec 10, 2008, at 4:38 AM, Marti Wilkinson wrote:

> Sorry about the last email....ended up in another subject thread.
> :
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-emyEtbvUeA
>
> This is a link to the Peoples Potluck....it's a short video since
> YouTube only allows you to put up 10 minutes max.
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Marti

New address and phone as of 8/9/07:
Joe T. Berry
701 N Randolph St.
Champaign, IL 61820
Phone/fax: 217-378-4763
joeberry at igc.org

"Access to Unemployment Insurance Benefits for Contingent Faculty",
by Berry, Stewart and Worthen, published by Chicago COCAL, 2008.
Order from <www.chicagococal.org> Email or call number above for bulk
orders.

"Reclaiming the Ivory Tower: Organizing Adjuncts to Change Higher
Education". by Joe Berry, is out  (2005) from Monthly Review Press
and North American Alliance for Fair Employment. Look at <http://
www.reclaimingtheivorytower.org> for full information, individual
sales, bulk ordering discounts, or to invite me to speak at an event.

See <www.chicagococal.org> Chicago Coalition of Contingent Academic
Labor, for news, contacts and links related to non-tenure track,
"precarious" faculty.