[Peace] Fw: Coffee cup request

Joy jgeo61 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 6 10:55:23 CDT 2008

 Hello All,

    Efforts are well underway to open by the Fall of 2008, a non profit community mediation center serving C-U and surrounding areas.  Utilizing the experience of several of our supporters we have chosen to host a coffeehouse featuring live music and storytellers as part of our fundraising plans.  In an ongoing effort to be green, we are looking for donations of washable coffeecups.  No, we are not interested particularly in a matching set but rather mismatched, fun and unique cups from many different sources.  If you have cups which need a new lease on life, please contact Joy George at jgeo61 at comcast.net.  We will be happy to share some comp tickets with you for your generosity.  Thanks in advance!

In Peace,
Joy