[Peace] "end the war" yard signs available - free delivery

Joy jgeo61 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 6 11:15:12 CDT 2008

Good to hear from you, Karen and thank you for your kind words.  I do need
to clarify one point.  I recieved a message from another person who shared
that he did not want to give up personal "peace" items that he had gleened
from attending various festivals and workshops.  I would never want you to
part with a treasured rememberance from an event.  I am talking about items
that we personally agreed to distribute, flyiers we promised to pass to
friends and family members etc. that we are running just a little behind
schedule on.  I know I have "peace" related items that are left over from
previous events I have hosted that are not serving any purpose in storage
boxes.  I also recieved a message suggesting that we could include items at
the AWARE table at Urbana Farmers Market.

I am curious, considering the number of  "peace & social justice" groups in
this community, if folks would like to gather purhaps on a quarterly basis
to network and White Elephant swap.

I appreciate everyone's comments,

In Peace,
Joy