[Peace] today

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Sun Jul 6 11:21:28 CDT 2008

Pamela wrote: > they were applauded all along the route and a number
>of people stood.

I was overwhelmed by the reception on Lincoln Avenue. At first I thought the
people could not possibly be clapping for us and I kept looking around to see what
could be attracting so much respect. After the initial disbelief, tears came to my
eyes and I had to fight them back.

-karen medina