[Peace] Re: [Peace-discuss] Obama finks on FISA (& even Hillary doesn't)

Walter Pituc wpituc2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 03:15:39 CDT 2008

Carl, I would ardently disagree with you that most Greens, including myself
would consider themselves vanguardist While yes a lot of Greens would claim
that a viable third party must be built to oppose the two corporate party,
it comes from grassroots support and empowering all citizens to reclaim
their role as the true power brokers rather than a small band party leading
the way for true change. What Greens advocate for is people to see through
the two corporate parties lies and take the courage to vote Green or another
third party. On your other point about recruiting members, on the contrary,
we are actively trying to build membership from the bottom up. Believe me,
there are only a select few who play the Inquisitor role of trying to see
who is Green and who isn't; we are emphatically an open party to all
ideologies (as long as they generally agree with the Ten Key Values and
aren't fascist.)

I resent you calling as Austically Leninist and I don't think that is an
accurately portrayal.

Best,

-Walter Pituc