[Peace] CCNH-Finance Committee Meeting tonight

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 08:37:36 CDT 2008

>From Carol Ammons:

Peace and Blessings CU Citz,

This is a political alert!  Tonight at the finance committee, the committee
will discuss and vote on giving the nursing home more money.  Under the
current administrator, the nursing home has lost a considerable amount of
money and has been poorly run.  A few of us are trying to get a real
investigation, independent of their selected auditors' and accountants to
look deeply into the finances of the home.  We need to buy some time.  The
public needs to echo the sentiments of the few by telling the members of the
committee, the publics desire to keep the nursing home in the hands of the
county and not pass it off to the same "private" management company that
attempted to place the "blame" on the unions.  We will be having a briefing
on the situations at 6:30 p.m. at the county building.  If you can make it,
please be there.

Thank you,

Carol A.

Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.