[Peace] Air AWARE this week

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sun Jun 8 09:16:15 CDT 2008

I'm not going to be able to make the AWARE meeting this evening, but I need
people for the taping of "AWARE on the Air" for this week -- Tuesday, 1pm, at
the Urbana City Council Chambers.

Members and friends of AWARE who would like to participate should email me at
the address above.  We can give you something to read on the air, or you can
make your own statement.  And everyone can take part in the discussion.

This week's program will be cablecast on channel 6 Tuesday evening at 10pm (we
hope).  --CGE