[Peace] "AWARE on the Air" needs help...

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sun May 4 17:24:37 CDT 2008

"AWARE on the Air," now seen regularly TUESDAY nights at 10pm on cable channel
6, will be recorded tomorrow, Monday 5 May, at 1pm in the Urbana City Council
chambers.

I'll be in town to record the show, but I need people -- AWARE members and
fellow-travelers -- to do it with me:

	--you can come and read about events of the past weeks and/or upcoming events
of an anti-war/anti-racism sort (scripts will be provided);

	--you can make a statement of your own about the war and related events (as
David, Karen, Linda, Mort, Roger and Sadia recently have); or

	--you can participate as the Spirit moves you in a general discussion of the
issues of the sort ventilated on peace-discuss.

Let me know if you can make it.  We start about 1pm and are finished well before
2pm.  --CGE