[Peace] Gaining An Intership

Nora Whipple carbenmommy at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 14:13:29 CDT 2008

Hello All.

  I was wondering if any of you would be willing to write a letter of reference for me so that I may gain an intership with the Missouri Democratic Party that I can pass onto Keith Tubbs.  Most of you know about the work I have been doing with the levee and trying to assure that the UUA's General Assembly in Greater Ft. Lauderdale runs smoothly.  This would be what the bulk of the reference letter should be about and why you think I would be a good canidate that gains an intership with the Missouri Democratic Party.

  Thank You In Advance.

  Nora E. Whipple