[Peace] Update: Urgent: Patrick Thompson notetakers still needed

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Thu May 15 11:11:52 CDT 2008

Thanks to Mark Enslin for volunteering to take notes this afternoon at
Patrick Thompson's trial. Thanks also to Barbara Kessel for volunteering
for a second shift this week (despite trouble with her hands). There is
only one more slot left to cover - Friday afternoon. It's not clear the
trial will last that long, but if it does, those proceedings at the end
may be very important (closing arguments, for instance, or perhaps the
jury's verdict). Is there anyone out there that can perhaps leave work
early to cover 1:30PM to 4:30PM tomorrow? Again, you can choose to create
your own report or provide legible notes for someone else to make a
report. I'm happy to coordinate as necessary. If you volunteer and the
trial ends before Friday afternoon, I'll make sure you are informed of
that so you don't waste a trip.

Please respond to me directly.

Thanks