[Peace] Overpass Banner Drop (Neil or Prospect I74 overpass).:

dharley at prairienet.org dharley at prairienet.org
Sat May 24 22:34:46 CDT 2008

Overpass Banner Drop (Neil or Prospect  I74 overpass).:

An idea originally from Code Pink: Overpass banner drop for Memorial Day,
(Neil or Prospect  I74 overpass).  There is a call nationwide for groups
to stand on overpasses with impeach bush/cheney banners. Clearance for
this already sought and approved by Champaign and Urbana Police.
Suggestion that protestors wear the "Impeach" shirts we've been selling.
Some concern cited about problems if it's windy.  Finale plans and
discussion at the Sunday AWARE meeting.