[Peace] housing needed for Winter Soldier

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Tue Nov 4 18:22:29 CST 2008

Dear Peace,

We could use a few more housing offers for the November 13th Winter Soldier
event. We are not sure exactly how many IVAW members we'll need to house,
but would rather have too many than not enough.

Contact Stuart Levy, slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu; 369-3485

Definitely they will need housing Thursday November 13th.
A few might also need housing for Wednesday November 12.
Might also need housing for Friday November 14th, but I doubt it.

Martin says: my estimate is we will need something in the ballpark of 5 to 10
spots for housing.
Stuart says: We probably have offers for room for maybe 6-7 people at present.