[Peace] need help / Eyes Wide Open boot exhibit Thursday November 13 / 10AM / 4PM

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Wed Oct 29 12:53:39 CDT 2008

Eyes Wide Open traveling Illinois exhibit will be here November 13 (remember
the boots?)

We need help setting up and taking down the exhibit on the U of I campus
Thursday November 13, 2008
Set up team : 10 AM, we need 4-6 helpers -- about an hour of outdoor work
Take down team: 4 PM to 5 PM, we need 4-6 helpers. Again it is outside.

More details like locations:
* 1 boot for every fallen Illinois soldier
* Need a setup team at 10 AM, (November 13, 2008)
-- The exhibit will be delivered to the Gregory Hall parking lot circle drive; 810
S. Wright Street, Urbana (U of I campus); see map
http://illinois.edu/ricker/CampusMap?buildingID=43&target=displayHighlight
-- Need 4-6 helpers to set up
* Martin Smith will find people to staff the exhibit and pass out the flyers for
Winter Soldier event
* Will be set up at the English Building, grass by the sitting statue thing, 608
South Wright Street, Urbana, (U of I campus); see map http://www.fs.uiuc.edu/ada/0044.html
* Need a break down team 4pm-5pm
-- 4-6 people

Hopefully it won't be as cold and snowy as this looks:
http://uitours.ncsa.uiuc.edu/maincampus/english/21315_l.jpg