[Peace] "Iran Under Ahmadinejad" speaker on WILL-AM Focus 580 Wed 10am (now!)

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 10 10:05:19 CDT 2008

Ali Ansari, who will be speaking on 'Iran under Ahmadinejad'
this afternoon (4pm Wed 9/10) at the Levis Faculty Center,
is also being interviewed on WILL-AM's Focus 580 program,
starting about two minutes from the time I'm typing this...

If you miss it, this hour-long interview will be archived on the
Focus 580 web site,
   http://will.illinois.edu/focus580/