[Peace] Re: [Peace-discuss] Democracy Now on UPTV ???

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Mon Sep 15 18:49:31 CDT 2008

Ricky,

Yes, supporting Democracy Now! on UPTV is important.

I think what we should do is take up private donations. AWARE is happy to help
out with taking the earmarked donations, but I think it better if AWARE is not
the official sponsor.

AWARE has a table at the Farmer's Market and will put out a bucket just for
Democracy Now! on that table starting next Saturday (September 20th, 2008).

How much money is needed in total? Do we need to find that one special person
to be named, or is there a way we can do as a group of local UPTV DN!
supporters?

-karen medina