[Peace] Fw: Non Violent Communication Group Starting

Joy jgeo61 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 25 10:39:05 CDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Joy
To: peace-request at lists.chambana.net
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 8:42 AM
Subject: Non Violent Communication Group Starting

Hello All,

    We would like to announce and to invite anyone interested in the subject of Non Violent Communication to a gathering Monday September 29, beginning at 6:15p.m..  A new NVC practice group is forming to explore how NVC can be effectively used in our daily lives.  This is also a good opporunity for folks interested in learning more about this style of communicating needs, feelings and defusing conflict to those around us as we live each day.  Our meeting address is: 1011 S. Mattis Ave. 5-4, Champaign.  Questions?  Call Joy 217-552-3690.