[Peace] Fwd: Call for Applications: UCIMC & Illinois State AmeriCorps

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 12:17:22 CDT 2009

Greetings,

We're still accepting applications for 8 Americorps positions at the IMC.
One of them is a 50/50 job with the Public i and WRFU - a New Media
Coordinator.
Other jobs are listed below and full job descrips can be found at ucimc.org
Please forward to anyone who might be interested.

Contact Nicole Pion for more info.

Peace, BD