[Peace] AWARE on the Air, Tues 18 Aug

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sun Aug 16 18:21:32 CDT 2009

This week's show will be recorded at the usual time & place -- 1pm at the UPTV
studios -- for cablecast at 10pm, channel 6.

Members & friends of AWARE are invited to participate in our unrehearsed
discussion about the US government's war from Palestine to Pakistan -- and about
the opposition to it, locally and nationally, by Americans like us who are
appalled at our government's betrayal of our democratic principles.

AWARE is the Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort of Champaign-Urbana, a local peace
group.      ###