[Peace] AWARE at the Sweet Corn Festival! Can you help...?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 21 06:25:36 CDT 2009

A little more news on Sweet Corn Festival, next weekend (Fri/Sat Aug 28/29):

  - We still need people!  more below...

  - Where we'll be (roughly): somewhere in front of the courthouse

  - Thanks!  to you (Pamela, Jenifer, Joy, Carl, Ron, Stuart) who are
    already offering to work a shift or two, during the festival --
    5pm-11pm on Friday, 11am-11pm on Saturday.

  - We could use two or three more people.  If we do 2-hour shifts (as below),
    there are eight shifts in all, and it'd be nice if we can get two people
    for each shift.

    Some open times (several of you have offered to be flexible, but here
	   are times that nobody's expressed a specific preference for yet):

	Friday 9-11pm
	Saturday 1-3pm
	Saturday 5-7pm
	Saturday 9-11pm

  - We'll have a lamp this time, so it won't be completely dark under the canopy.

  - Expect some fun discussions with passersby.