[Peace] Proposed Flier for Saturday

David Harley dharley at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 2 11:57:51 CST 2009

C. G. Estabrook wrote:
Well, here is a second version that I have been working on;  the line
Death & Destruction
By U.S. Built F-16s & Apache Gunships, seems central to the message, but
without the graphic doesn't work, and the graphic was a problem.
By the way the first page is a rework of an ADC poster.

It looks as though there is room for a note about J Coles appearance on
the second page?