[Peace] Proposed Flier for Saturday

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 2 12:46:56 CST 2009

I like the first version (w/o the picture) better -- spare and elegant, as I said.

But the headline "What If Israel Were in Your Neighborhood?" makes sense only as
a reply to the Israel lobby ad that used that theme.

How about replacing "What If Israel Were in Your Neighborhood?" with something like

   "Israel's Murderous Assault on Gaza -- Paid for by the American Taxpayer --
    Was Made Possible Only By the Permission and Support of the US Government,
    as Part of the US War in the Middle East"

And a note about Juan Coles would be good. --CGE