[Peace] Saturdays Flier

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Wed Feb 4 12:45:48 CST 2009

My taste would be to omit the words in the heading:

Permission

and the phrase

as Part of the US War in the Middle East

I don't know whether permission was actually requested, although the
U.S. may have been informed and did nothing.

The "U.S. war in the Middle East" arguably does not literally
encompass the Palestinians or even Hamas, despite our government's
antagonisms and/or unconcern, and despite what our client there does.

Apologies for replying at this late date.

--mkb