[Peace] Fw: HR 808 Reintroduced in Congress - Tell Your Congressmember

Joy jgeo61 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 7 08:59:42 CST 2009

New Bill and Send Congress A ValentineHello,

    I have been active in the Department of Peace campaign for a while now and am excited that this bill has been reintroduced in Congress.  There is a great deal of information below for your review and please strongly consider writing a letter to our representative.

Thank you,

In Peace,
Joy