[Peace] DC demonstration March 21st: bus info; $100 per person; limited number of seats

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 12:54:05 CST 2009

The U of I Campus Anti-war Network will be going to the March 21st,
2009 Washington DC demonstration on the Iowa bus with the Iowa CAN
chapter.

The Iowa bus will get to Champaign-Urbana on March 20th,  then will
drive to DC and have an AMAZING protest on March 21st.
Returning to Urbana Illinois on March 22nd.

There is a limited number of seats!  They are filling up quickly and
you need to get your seat now!

Let Steven Wyatt (wyatt2 at illinois dot edu) or Dan know if you are
100% going.  If you are definitely going, we need you to pay us ASAP!
The Iowa chapter wants to have all the money by March 5th in order to
pay the bus company.  Which means that Steven would like to have the
money no later than March 2nd.

You can either give us $100 in cash or check.
Checks can be made out to Naomi Prager with "bus trip" in the memo.

Depending on how many people we get to go from here, you can expect
somewhere between a $60-90 refund after spring break.

(edited by karen medina)
original message from Steven Wyatt
wyatt2 at illinois dot edu