[Peace] family game night Saturday, February 28, 2009 / 5:30pm

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:08:37 CST 2009

Dear Peace List,

The Urbana-Champaign Friends Meeting is having a family game night and
pot-luck dinner.
All are welcome.
Bring games. Bring a dish to share if you can, don't worry if you cannot.
When:  Saturday, February 28, 2009
Time:   5:30pm to 7:30pm
Where: Quaker Meeting House
          1904 East Main Street
          Urbana, IL 61802
          (217) 328-5853

For a map showing the location, click here.
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1904+East+Main+Street,+Urbana,+Illinois+61801+(Urbana-Champaign+Friends+Meeting)&ie=UTF8&ll=40.098822,-88.223305&spn=0.070382,0.108833&t=h&z=13&iwloc=addr

We have a small parking lot.  Overflow parking is available at the
ILEAS Building (the old Champaign County Nursing Home), 1701 East Main
Steet. For more information, see our Parking Map.

The meetinghouse is on the 130 Silver and 150 Urbana Link public bus
lines (weekends and evenings), and the 5 Green and 15 Urbana Link
lines (weekdays).

A bicycle rack is available at the west end of the building.

Our meetinghouse is wheelchair-accessible.