[Peace] Record AOTA Tues. 1pm

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 18 16:49:20 CST 2009

"AWARE on the Air" is scheduled to be recorded at the usual time this week --
Tuesday at 1pm (Inauguration day) at the UPTV studio (Urbana city council
chambers).

In addition to the regulars, who are of course always needed, we particularly
need people this week to talk about (1) MLK events; and (2) the expanding war,
from Palestine to AfPak -- and what we're doing about it.  The minutes of the
week's meeting are always particularly helpful.

--CGE (I'll be unable to be at tonight's meeting but I will be there Tuesday)