[Peace] Tickets to January 25 Gaza Fundraiser

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 20:54:55 CST 2009

Dear AWARE Members and Friends of AWARE:

MAS (Muslim American Society) has set aside a table reserved for AWARE
and friends at the Gaza Fundraiser Event.
This event will be at 5:00 PM next Sunday, January 25 at Hanford Inn
and Suites, 2408 Cunningham Avenue, Urbana.

I have received the 8 tickets and will pass them on to the first eight
requests that I receive via email.
I am also asking that if you are able to attend this event and request
a ticket that you plan to pick up a ticket at
2007 S. George Huff Drive before Sunday.

At the AWARE meeting tonight we discussed the possibility of those
attending on behalf of AWARE consider making
a personal contribution.  The tickets are complimentary however they
are listed as costing $15 each.

MAS is also welcoming donations to Islamic Relief...... an organization
which helps supply urgently needed humanitarian
and medical supplies to the people suffering in Gaza.  Even if you are
unable to attend the January 25 event you might
want to support this effort by CIMIC.

Please send an email response and let me know if you are interested in
a ticket to this fundraising event and would be
willing to attend as a representative and on behalf of AWARE.

JAN Kruse