[Peace] N-G women's mag meeting at 6:30PM tonight

Lori A. Serb loriserb at loriserb.info
Tue Jan 20 10:58:04 CST 2009

I meant to post this earlier, sorry…Lori
I just wanted to make you aware of another focus group for women that we
will be hosting on Tuesday, January 20th at 6:30 pm.  I hope this time
works better for the women who could not attend the first meeting on
January 9. We are trying
to get as much information from our area women as possible for this
project.

If you are able, could you please pass this information on to the
women you know?  Thank you so much for your help.

What Women Want Focus Group 2
Tuesday, January 20th at 6:30 pm
At The News-Gazette
15 Main St.
Downtown Champaign

The News-Gazette is creating a new product just for women and we want
your input. Come for good conversation, free snacks and door prizes.
This is your chance to tell us what topics and issues you'd like to
read about.
Get your voice heard and help create this new, exciting product just
for women.

This focus group is for women of all ages, ethnic backgrounds, life
styles and economic status.  We want to hear from mom's, students,
grandparents, and working women.  It doesn't matter if you're married,
single or co-habitat, we want to hear from you.  What do you want.
Tell us.

Please RSVP to elippitz at news-gazette.com or call 217-351-5376

Parking is available in the lot directly behind the building or in the
customer lot to the side.  Please enter from the front of the building.

--
Erin Lippitz
Innovation Team Leader
elippitz at news-gazette.com