[Peace] Republic Window workers speaking in Chicago on 2/3

Lori A. Serb lserb at uigeo.org
Tue Jan 20 20:04:53 CST 2009

If you are going to be in Chicago Tuesday Feb 3rd you can support
fellow workers and UIC-GEO graduate Employees' Organization by
attending their event on their campus with some of the actual Republic
Workers, UE staff, and several of the groups who showed support there
to speak and do Q&A.  UIC GEO organizers are hoping the event can kick
start a campus labor coalition at UIC. UIUC GEO is part of a labor
coalition here and we meet once a month at the YMCA at noon on the
first monday of the month. Let me know if you want more information
--Lori Serb, GEO AFT/IFT local 6300