[Peace] July 4th -- decorating AWARE float -- around 10:40am @ parade site

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 3 18:05:48 CDT 2009

As you've heard, Meg Miner (yay, Meg!!) is bringing a two-wheeled
trailer to the parade tomorrow, so we will have a (small) float.

Can you help decorate the float tomorrow (Sat) morning?  (Please?)

If you can think of a good kind of decoration,
please make it up and bring it.  We'll only have the
trailer for about an hour before the judges come.
Schedule:

   10:15 Meg and Karen bring trailer by IMC
   10:40 trailer + everything at parade site [*]
		(might be a bit before 10:40 with luck)
   11:30 judges may come by any time
   noon  anyone to walk with the parade should be ready to go

We have *some* materials -- some bunting, a little
crepe paper (too little! could use some red/white/blue...),
scissors, tape, etc.  Also some rolls of colorful gift-wrapping
paper which a creative person could turn into something.

And, we have a lots of assorted big signs which a bunch of
people have made.

An umbrella could be a good idea -- rain is likely in the morning.

[*] Parade site -- ours is #47.  Again, it's one block *west*
of Lincoln, on north/south Gregory St.,
1/4 block north of Oregon, 3/4 block south of Illinois St.

Hope to see you tomorrow...

   Stuart