[Peace] Re: Memorial in Champaign-Urbana this Saturday for Dr. Tiller?

Heather Ault hault2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 2 21:07:50 CDT 2009

Hi again!

These are great ideas Rachel! Now we have six possible locations.

On the topic of the Women's Resources Center, I emailed Pat Morey asking
if we may use the Women's Resources Center this week to have a meeting -
which might be good for those who'd like to help with the details. It's
a go! Thanks Pat!!

So, if you're interested in getting together, just send me an email with
your preference for Wednesday or Thursday evening and what time works
for you. Alternatively, we will continue to organize through email. I
just don't want to overload anyone's Inbox.

Some things we might consider for Saturday are posters/banners,
performers/musicians (such as Amasong?), flyers, speakers, press,
getting the word out, or any other ideas you have.

Thanks!
Heather