[Peace] Re: Military recruitment Centennial HS

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Wed Jun 3 11:27:42 CDT 2009

Hello all,

Just to let you know that I received a call (finally) from Mr. Moore,
Principal of Centennial, this morning. He agrees to meet with us on
questions regarding military recruitment at Centennial. He wanted to
meet tomorrow, which I said could not be done, since I'm leaving town
and have other engagements for this week. So, we agreed that during
the summer, July?, we would meet.  I return at the end of June.

For others who can and would like to meet as part of a delegation to
Centennial in July, let me know.

Mort